Parent On Duty Instructions
Arrival at school:
- On duty parent shall come at least 10mins before 2PM. On duty parent report to class teacher and pick up the badge, report sheet & yellow tape from the teacher;
- On duty parent shall take a panoramic photo of the room before entering the classroom;
- Before the class begins, on-duty parent works with room teacher to set up the yellow tape to block Sycamore school classroom belongs.
- Students and parents please DO NOT go beyond yellow tape and barricades in the classroom, or on the campus.
- On-duty parent is not required to stay in the classroom unless class teacher request so to assist him/her. On-duty parent shall report any unusual students conduct and incidents on the report sheet.
- Students shall NOT touch or move any item in the classroom. Absolutely NO writing on smartboard. Students shall keep the room clean and neat, and throw personal trash into the trash can.
- During recess, on-duty parent must stay in the classroom so the teacher can have time and freedom to take a break and rest.
- No eating or drinking is allowed in the classroom. Eating snacks is only allowed in the cafeteria. Drinking is allowed in the hallway.
- On-duty parent and teacher remind students to pick up trash, and move tables and chairs back to original position, check the condition of the room, filling the report sheet, sign it and give it to the teacher to review;
- On-duty parent shall take another panoramic photo of the room after cleaning up the classroom (Please keep the photos for at least 2 weeks, then you can delete them);
- On duty parent please return the badge and report sheet to the teacher.
Thank you very much for your sincere cooperation and support to keep the campus clean, neat and in order!!!
DOWNLOAD THE HOW TO DOCUMENT